Project: Construction and Maintenance Services
Client: Powercor and Citipower
Location: Melbourne Metro & Western Victoria
Duration: Nov 2010 – Oct 2014 + options
This work is undertaken from Electrix depots at Laverton and Geelong with resources also regularly deployed to Victorian regional locations.
The scope of work currently includes:
- Supply of Glove and Barrier and general line-workerresources and associated plant;
- Undertaking maintenance activities including pole andcross arm replacement;
- Undertaking metering and servicing activities;
- Undertaking customer initiated capital works;
- Provision of after hours availability support.
Further long term contracts are also in place with both Powercor and CitiPower for undertaking public lighting maintenance, asset inspection and minor maintenance, load monitoring and specialised testing services. Together these contracts establish Electrix as the largest specialist electrical service provider to Powercor and CitiPower.
The success with the continuing renewal of these contracts is evidence of the high standards of safety and quality performance and the added value provided to both Powercor and CitiPower over an extended period.
Download Project PDF